How he..

12:00 AM

I told you I'd blog about how he proposed. I don't break promises :)


How it happened. 

First off. 
Let me tell you that I am REALLY hard to surprise. If something is not right or not normal, I know something's up. 
You need to catch me off guard to surprise me.
And that's what he did.

FridayFebruary 1st,  him and I, already had plans for that afternoon, chick-fil-a and a movie (our favorite type of activities). He texted me round 9:30am and told me he was one his way so I knew I had about 30min before he would be at my house. SO, I laid in bed, did some work on the computer, and then curled back into my sleeping position so he could come up and wake me up. 
He got to the house, came up stairs and woke me up in the sweet way he always does. 

(SIDENOTE: i am NOT a morning person. 
It takes a good hour before im fully awake and 
if you dont wake me up the right way i get cranky)

He laid in bed next to me held my hand and said 
"i should put a ring on this finger" 
and i just giggled.
 (im not fully aware of what is going on in the morning after waking up 
and i didn't even piece 2 and 2 together till later)
Then he said
Him: "I have a funny story to tell you"
Me:"Does it involve people" 
Him:"Kind of"
Then as I adjusted myself in my bed for the story, he pulled out the ring and held it in front of my face.

And i cried. 
Big old sappy tears.
I put my hands over my face and cried. 
Him: "Aww baby" 
Me: "im just so happpppy"

Then through my fingers i looked at him with teary eyes and he said those beautiful 4 words. 
"Will you marry me" 

and through my hands that were still over my mouth/face I said
"yes!" 
and we hugged and i cried more and he put this little beauty on my finger. 
Which fit perfectly, he did a great job.
 photo IMG_6848_zps61ec3ad6.jpg
It was perfect. I was totally surprised and caught off guard. He couldn't have done it any other way. 

2 comments

  1. Are you serious? Holy crap!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is such a cute story! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Aww! How sweet of you to leave a comment! I love reading them and replying to them. If you need a quick response - please see my contact page for my email!