Summer Reads

12:00 AM

I'm one of those dorky people that like to read in there spear time. 
I look forward to going to sleep cause it means I get to snuggled up in bed and read till I'm sleepy.

Yup. Major Book nerd. That is me.

Soooooo, being the major book nerd that I am, I am going to give you some awesome book suggestions for your summer reading pleasure.

NOTE!: I may add to this list as the summer goes on but here are a few books to get you started :)

The Fault in Our Stars - By John Green 
If you haven't read this book yet. You NEED TOO! I suggest reading it as soon as you can so you can see why all that read it laugh/cry/and say AWW numerous times. I think this has been one of my favorite books to read THIS YEAR.

Fault in our stars Pictures, Images and Photos

  The Caster Chronicle  -by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl 
Thanks to the wonderful Cassidy, I found these books. They are amazing! If you want a good series to pick up from post-hunger games sadness, these are a great place to start! Plus the first book "Beautiful Creatures" is being made into a movie, so don't get behind on the times and READ THESE BOOKS!

Beautiful Creatures Pictures, Images and Photos 


  The Tyrlle Trilogy - Amanda Hocking
So imagine "The Princess Diaries" type of story with a futuristic/magical twist. That is basically "The Tyrlle Trilogy" - Starting with Switched, then Torn, than Ascend. I read both Switched and Torn each in 1 day. Insane. To me if I can read it in one day, its great book and worth suggesting.


Shatter Me - by Tahereh Mafi
First off, I want to thank Cassidy (again) for suggesting this book cause,
OH MY FREAKIN GOODNESS.
This book! SOOOOO GOOOD! I read it like a week ago and I'm still freaking out about it. The writing is just SO unique and I was hooked from the first chapter.  I literally haven't read such a great love story since Delirium (which i read last year). 
I want Adam, no lie. Peeta is starting to deal with some SERIOUS competition from Finn (from the Trylle Trilogy), Alex from Delirium, and now Adam. I mean..Comeon!
I seriously want to do a vlog review about it. It was that good! What do you think??



Got any book suggestions?? I'd love the hear them!! 
You check always check out what I'm reading by checking out my goodreads account here!

1 comments

  1. okay you made me want to read shatter me - and yes, that john green book has been on my list for forever! like you, i totally read until my eyes get sleepy.

    i just finished The Selection a couple weeks ago - and i think you might like it. it's def a light read set in a dysotopian era. i thought of it when you mentioned that princess diaries type book above. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Aww! How sweet of you to leave a comment! I love reading them and replying to them. If you need a quick response - please see my contact page for my email!